Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine day 2009

This year is our second valentine. Mousie surprise me with a bouquet of bears aday before valentine and he told me that he was sorry that he din buy any other present for me this year. and im totally fine wif it..hehe..becauase the bouquet of bear is damn cute n i love it so much.. On valentine day, after the dinner, while we were getting ready to leave, he gave me another big surpise. He gave me a small box. n in it, it was a diamon cross pendant necklace. sososo sweet of him.. ..thanks dear! and for me, i ordered a custom made mug for my mousie dear..hehe..

By the way, we had our valentine dinner at Secret Garden at jalan padungan. n we ordered two valentines set meal. we started off wif potato soup. it was creamy n taste quite nice. then mousie had his chicken and i had salmon...yummy...n lastly our desert, ice cream in love shape serve with egg pan cakes on the bottom..bad mousie say that the pancakes got weird smell, hehehe..he say it smells like socks..haha...bad bad boy..but it taste ok for me..

oh ya...every valentines set come wif a foc rose for the ladies.. so me n mousie were posing wif it while waiting for our meal to be serve.


we had wines tat night...n Mr kheng (long leg guy) requested me n mousie to take a photo while crossing our hand n drink our wines..so we did..hehe..

after our dinner we just pose n take photo wif each other..n notice that me n mousie r wearing '情侣" t shirt..hehe..bought from thailand..

our next station after our dinner was mousie's brother's massage center at travillion called " Black Diamon" for thai leg massage. n that ends our nights...overall..im loving every bits of it..thanks mousie!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This year my auntie celebrate valentine with me...thanks auntie...hahahaha!!!

fabiolakcy said...

so bad....say me untie...eh..mousie..ur house got mirror..better look into the mirror first ok..apek!at least auntie hair thicker then u..:Phaha