Wednesday, June 3, 2009

im BACK!!



hehe...finally after two months, im back...im sure a lot of ppl miss me..hehe..i know..very sorry ya...well im sure you all want to know wat happen to me during last two months right...ok...im getting very very damn buzz starting from april till today. buzz from wat??? buzz from assignment lo...wat else,....besides, im taking up make up course at the same time.. which means that in the morning...i go study in swinburne, and at night i go for my make up class...u c..u c..how buzz i am.. so my dear friends plz forgive me for not blogging for quite sometimes ya..hehe..
oh ya ppl, im also joining the breeze model competition, and now still in progress..heheim in top 20. this competition is till august. every month we have photo shoot. and every photo shoot, they will judge and eliminated 6 female and 6 males at every round. the result of first round is not out yet..so i still duno wat will happen to me..hehe..dun worry guys..i will update u ppl k.









ok..till here..gtg..pong pong..today is movie day..chao..will be back for more exiting stories... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man u sure are hardworking, I really admire that. Good luck with the Breeze thinggy. Will bump into u again next time soon...