Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moody~ Sad~ Lonely~


Today..like usual..i wake up at 11 plus..approaching my hp beside me..wanting to c whether there is any sms from u..n as expected i saw nothing on my screen..my heart felt empty n lost without u...ur voice...till 1pm...saw u online..wanted to pm u..but scared of rejection..cos i know u r not yet cooled down..but still manage to drop u some words " r u there?" n waited a while..n u replied.." yes" y do we sound like we just know each other...n we start to have normal chats..then u said tat u dun wish to c me today...my heart was so pain but still i agreed..i will go as far as i could from u...around 2pm..i wanted to drive to the beach..but the sky dun aloud me too...its going to rain...so lastly i end up driving to the airport alone..

when i reach the airport..i remember those days when we go airport together n fly together for holiday...but this time im going alone..n im not flying...my heart was so sad..i can feel tat its crying hard ..i could hardly walk..my legs feels so weak..feels like i can fall down at any seconds..so i put so many strenghts to walk slowly..till i reach kfc...then i ordered one snack plate..




eating kfc alone is not fun..is lonely...


looking around me..i saw alot of happy faces..but i dun have one..i lost my smile..because of u..i misses u...ur face..ur voice..ur everthing..plz dun let me wait to long...i need u..

1 comment:

yienyien said...

*hugs* everything will be jus fine.