Monday, January 4, 2010

NEW year NEW life NEW dreams NEW hope~

Dear friends..sorry for not updating my blog for ages..i've been being flying here n there working..

Is NEW YEAR~2010 new year new life= working life, new dreams= dreams to get married to him, new hope= hope that i can earn more n more money!! haha anyway, i celebrated new year eve in SINGAPORE~ just got back last night... some of u might think tat i had enjoyed myself so much in SINGAPORE...well guess what..i didnt enjoyed it tat much...compared to my BANGKOK trip...long story to it..in short:


SINGAPORE = EXPENSIVE =PURSE BLEEDS=NOT HAPPY=NOT WORTH IT~
but i still manage to take some nice photo...even though we din manage to go singapore to celebrate christmas, but we still manage to c those beautifull christmas decoration when we were there on new year eve...here are some of the beautiful pics..:




we manage to eat durian in singapore...very nice durians...yummy~



mousie manage to have his most EXPENSIVE hair cut in singapore too..



sleepy mousie n me..


even though is not so fun spending my holiday in singapore..but i still have to thanks mousie for bringing me there..thanks~ love u!

No comments: