Thursday, November 20, 2008

mousie going to damai tomorrow..(-_-) without me..

Friday till Sunday...mousie going to damai..not to play..but for training course. is organised by SHELL..is a leadership and self development course..gona miss him so much...
for me..im working on this 3 days also..for SHELL again..tired*
on Sat night, i still have to work for James bond somemore on the secret event..
tired!! TIRED!! tired!!
how am i going to get through this 3 days without my mousie by my side..
wuwuwuw~(-_-)
no body pui me eat lunch n dinner le..sob*
mousie say he also will miss me de..so together gether mis mis lo..sweet*

k la..got to finish my scool work...tata~


ps: mousie, u better take good k of urself there o..if not later when u back i eat u up r..hehe.wink*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh?r u da curly hair pretty girl at theSpring? =)

view ur blog few times but never knw u.hope u wun get shock whn u read tis.. hohoho

fabiolakcy said...

you mean the spring shopping mall? actually i was wearing a wig..tat curly hair was not my real hair..hehe..my hair now is still short..:( where did u saw me anyway..which part of the spring?

Anonymous said...

hehhe..ya the spring shoppin mall.guess i see wrong ppl,coz the namelist for girls dun hav ur name inside XD

anyway.nice 2 knw u :)