Wednesday, November 26, 2008

streess!!!! exam!!!!

My first paper is finally coming on this 28/12...marketing LAW..and 2nd also last paper..on the 3/12...service marketing..now..starting to do my revision...stress ..body not in a good condition some more..hiaz..i need chiken essence to gain some strenght to study..
This morning when i woke up..mummy suddenly ask me watch the BBC news..so i watch lo..is about Thailand pretestors attact Bangkok airport and it cos the airport to shut down at the moment.....(T-T) *sob..i suddenly feel worried..on my coming soon Bangkok trip...on 13 / Jan. mummy ask me if possible dun go liao..but how can..i've been waiting for tat days since early this year..*sob just pray that it will get over soon...
p/s: oh ya..updates on the james bond event coming up..hehe..stay tune..

No comments: