Sunday, July 26, 2009

leave home...


24 july..is the day i left home....

at airport..like a ninja, wat to do..H1N1 ma...


and finally, im in kl dy. today 26 july, 3pm mousie just left me to airport ....my tears keep on rolling down from my cheek..my heart feel scared....cos im going to be alone...n trying to adapt the new life here without mousie...miss home , miss him..miss everyone at home..
mousie is like an angel to me..he helps me lots when he is with me for the pass 2 days..i can say it was the sweetest things he had done for me...he cares for me lots..he brought me to shop for all the things i needed..n make sure..i got "everything". i was totally touch by the his cares... thats y when he leaves me...i was asking myself.."can i live without him?? " and the answer would be definitely NO!!..i need him..he is my man , my angel, my love, n my mousie...

today we went to the curve, and we bought ourself a couple ring...from Bausch K.

below r some of the pics me mousie took together when he was still wif me at kl...whe



and the last pic took wif mousie b4 5 mins b4 he leave me to airport....sob*





No comments: