Friday, July 17, 2009

im FREE!! but im LEAVING!!!

Im free as in i finish my studies le...no more assignments,,,no more exams..YES!! but sadly to say..im leaving my miao miao city to somewhere which i dun belong...KL ..wuwuwuwu:( but not for long la..only three months..for training plus work.. im working for this company called BEL sollution. it is a supplier company for skin care products and also diet products. there is no office in kch, so i have to live kch to kl for trainings lo...

actually, not much people support me doing this job, i also duno why...the question asked by them are as below and my answer to those question:


  • why so rush want to work??
    no money ma..bopien lo..

  • why 1 2 work with this company?? safe or not??
    ya it should be safe..i work wif the boss before when they do road show in kch..so i know the boss.

  • need to go kl for so long...n yet ur company dun give a any allowance?? wat kind of company is tat?? how to survive o.
    well..diff company have diff ways of doing things..for this company, they r new and still growing, so their budget is limited..so thats why no allowance gua. save save a bit i think still can survive la..no worries..

  • dangerous le..one gal..alone in kl..
    no la..i know "kung fu" haha

  • then ur bf how?
    me n mousie had discuss about it and we decided to treat this as a test to our relationship. of cos, i will miss him lots, n so do he..but he will still supoort me ..

  • parents ok ka?
    ok ..they r fine wif it..

  • r u prepared for this challenge?
    not really...cos this is my first time leaving my house a lone for so long..haha..is a bit scary..but come on..im 24 years old..i must grow up rite..no matter wat..i will try to cop wif everythings...

  • working wif kl ppl very stress o..can u tahan ??
    duno le..scary..but they also human..also eat rice rite..haha..ok de la..

i had bought my tics to kl..24th july. mousie will accompany me there for a few days ..so nice of him..then...i will start working on 27. so i left wif one week time to get ready...when days goes by, my fear of leaving increases, my tears increases, but still i need to cop wif it.. is my future man...Gambate!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll be fine... good luck!
The no allowance is a bit hard to swallow... kekeke

fabiolakcy said...

yaya..hiaz...i cant imagine my life there..:(

Unknown said...

expect the worse... kekeke... but not too much to become paranoid...