Monday, October 13, 2008

Introducing myself~



I think i should start my blog by introducing myself to all of u..so that you all know who is writting this blog...n wat kind of person i am..hehe.*wink
Name: Fabiola Kong
Age: 23
Religion: christian
Race: chinese
Height: 165cm
Weight:45 kg..(i know im under weight..)



Im currently taking my degree course in Swinburne University...im majoring in 'marketing'. This year is my final year..n supposing to b my final sem..but..im just not tat clever, which i had fail some of the subject, so i have left 3 more subject to take to finish my whole degree course. ok enough on my studies...next move on to my family..i got four siblings, n im the eldest. i got two brothers and one sister....wat else..oh ya..im in a relationship now..and we just celebrated our 1 year anniversary two days ago..hehe..it was a lovely one..but the sad thing is my boy, had his little finger broken two days before our anniversary..so sad.. and he had to undergo a small surgery..

Me & my only love Ken Wong


that photo is taken on my scool Prom night which also is our 1 year anniversary..hehe..im a normal girl that love to joke around...play around..and full of Supprises. people who know me..will notice it..hehe^wink


ok...i think,,,tats all bout me..want to know more bout me..just stay tune...to my next posting..chao~

No comments: