Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My 23 birthday bash!!

10 of sept is my birthday...i know..is been long ago dy..but i just want to share wif u all the happenig moment of tat day..hehe..ok..i celebrated my birthday at mojo..on the 8th cos it is a saturday...i had invited quite a number of friends, n my dear 's family member who r very sporting...*wink i had ordered one bottle of chivas for the girls...and n two crags ++ of heineken for the boys..hehe...the theme is ' just get drunk!!' so all we do all night is drink & dance & drink& chat & have fun!! haha below are some interesting pics i took.










Thanks Ah Hao for helping me to drink this. hehe..that night he was very drunk..hehe..first time i saw his so high n drunk..behind him is my dear punya ah ma n ah pa....dear's mummy even dance whole night ..stamina gao gao~we younger ones all losst to her ..haha


Steve is so high...he enjoyed a lot that night n he also has his "eyes wash" too..haha..
a birthday must come with a birthday cake n a birthday kiss..:
oh..and most important...BIRTHDAY PRESENT**well thats about it on my birthday bash!! looking forward for my next year birthday bash!! haha...







3 comments:

Steve said...

WUAH!!!! WHY I NEVER KNEW THAT!!!!

yienyien said...

woots woots! i wan that picaaa! hahahahah!

fabiolakcy said...

get from me when u c me..