Thursday, October 30, 2008

Steven Sunny's show..

STeven Sunny is in Kuching!! he is one of the Malaysian top 10 makeup artist..he is also an international makeup artist..he is so cool..so fun n so 'geng ' he did a lot of shows before..he had done make ups for a lot of famous malaysian models such as AMber..Carmen soo..n many more..i so proud that i have a chance to be one of his model for his show n seminar..hehe..the show was on 28th oct. at crown square..it was fantastic show...but damn tiring show..we were there the hwole day from 8:30 till 10:30 pm...and i have to carry a very heavy 'thingi ' on my head..n tat is so so so so so not fun..and guess what..i cried when they first put on my head..cos it hurts like u can never imagine..the 'thingi' is made up of metal and fake hair..so u can imagine how heavy it is. ..i din took much photo tat night for the show..but i did grab some of my pics from cat city blogs..hehe..first photo...vivian on the left..n me..yup is me..orange pink me on the right with my make up artist from monica...
me with my tired smile ..see that very 'BIG' thingi on my head...tat is the thingi tat make me cry n tired lo..damn heavy..notice my nails..haha..like vampire nails..but is pink n flowery..haha for the seminar...which is on the 30th ..taken place at king wood inn..it was a make up and styling seminar conducted by Steven Sunny and Monica. there was four model for the seminar..and each model representing different category..n im in the 'high fashion' category. may b many of u duno wat is hight fashion..well...high fashion = kua zhang de fahsion..hehe..and i did took few photos...first pic show the before n after me..before i look like me..after Steven had done some magic on me..then i turn into a DiVa..haha..steve say i look like Shakira..but i think i look more like lion 'Queen'..haha
by the way for ur information, my 'hair' is not my hair ..haha..is wig..steven's wig..n the dress is hand made by him too.n one more thing tat i love is the lace necklace..shown below..is hand made by steven too..he is just very talented lo...
above is the gorgeos four models and the super artist STEVEN SUNNY...above again..is me n Ping from kl make up artise from MAC...cute guy hehe..by the way..when im wif my wig..i really feel like im ShakiRa..haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woots! long hair-ed fab!

Steve said...

shakira shakira
i never knew that she cud dance like this~~ she make a man wanna speak spanish~~ komosiyama~ bonita~ picasa~ sucasa~~

fabiolakcy said...

haha..steve..i never knew u know the lyrics for tat song..haha