Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i've been tag!

ok..my first tag..tagged by steve..so bopien..i have to play the game...the rules are:



INSTRUCTIONS:
1. The tagged victims have to come up with eight different points of his/her perfect lover.
2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
4. If you are tagged the second time, there’s no need to do this AGAIN.
5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE. FUN. DOING. IT




ok...first, i have to come out with 8 points of my perfect lover...hmmm i've found my perfect lover..so i would just say 8 good points of him then..they are:


  1. caring- my dear..cares for me lots...he take cares of me whenever he got the chance. for example, when im sick...he will get me to c a doctor..and stay by myside..looking after me..

  2. protective- he is protecting from all harms and danger all the time...although he is so skinny..but..san san ji ki kut..'kan hu kua be chu!" so never under estimate him haha

  3. on time - he never let me wait for more then 10 mins..he is owes on time..cos he drive a Super Duper turbo car ma..hehe..

  4. trust- well. for me..love is all about trust..if u dun trust ur partner..no point being together..

  5. patient- my guy has to be very patient wif me...becos i admit i could be sometimes quite notie..hehe..so he have to be patient n not letting out anger on me..which i hate most!!

  6. repect- repect is very important, no repect for me, then u r out!

  7. appearance- erm..i dun look for too handsome guys..cos sorry to say..mostly those super handsome guys are playboy...'XXL' guys are also out of my list..cos im just too skinny for a 'XXL' guy..no offense to those ppl ya..
  8. christian- im a christian...so i would wish my other partner to b a christian too so that we could have the same thinking and judgement towards certain issues and go to church together..and finally marry in church.." tat would b my dream wedding (church wedding)" *wink

2. gender of my lover

of cos Male la..

my next lucky victims would be: -

No comments: